In this issue
PaSQ Good Practices made public and launch of the second round of data collection
“You have dreamed about it, PaSQ did it!“
This total is composed of 208 Patient Safety Practices (PSPs) gathered at the clinical level via the Work Package 4 online PSPs questionnaire, 100 Good Organisational Practices (GOPs) collected at the system level via the Work Package 6 online GOPs questionnaire, and 35 Good Practices collected through the Literature Review.
At present, the 5 most viewed Good Practices are:
1. Reporting and Learning System for Patient Safety (SiNASP) from Spain, GOP No. 140-729
2. National Disease Management Guidelines Programme (NDMG) from Germany, GOP No. 139-481
3. Differentiation of Clear Solutions in Surgery from France, PSP No. 723
4. Incident Reporting System and Management of Incidents from Spain, PSP No. 335
5. Training Plan Patient Safety Culture from Spain, PSP No. 224
Help us enrich the PaSQ database, and share your Good Practices at the clinical or the system level by completing an online survey in English:
The organisation of the second round is similar to the first: once gathered, all new Good Practices will be reviewed. If the new Good Practices meet the PaSQ quality criteria, they will be rendered to public around September 2014.
Following the B2B Meeting in Budapest end January 2014, next PaSQ meetings will take place:
4th Coordination Meeting,
September 18-19th 2014,
Work Package 7 Meeting, December 2014